- FlipOutNZAsked on March 22, 2016 at 05:47 PM
- HubersonAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 06:12 PM
Both are actually possible. By default when a form is created you will receive an email every time the form is submitted. If you want daily, weekly, or monthly submissions summary you could use http://digest.jotform.io for that.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 06:30 PM
In your Gmail account settings, you can turn off conversation view to split each email to its own line instead of having emails with the same subject being entered in a single thread:
- FlipOutNZAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 07:51 PM
Perfect! thank you :)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 08:07 PM
On behalf of my colleague you're welcome!
Please let us know if you have any further questions.