- PMN_MohankrishnaaAsked on March 22, 2016 at 08:42 PM
As we are suggested to refer domain and url of asia server as jotform.me and http://www.jotform.me in the facebook app. While app is integrated into fit-forms:
1. One new form is automatically created into our account. Should we use that form alone with any required editing or are we allowed to create a different form and paste it during facebook integration ?. During integration process, default URL is retained and we are not allowed to copy different URL in the box. Screen shot enclosed
2. If we should use only the auto-created from in our account with required editing then we still have an issue i.e., auto-created from has jotform.com url while we are requested to enter domain as jotform.me and URL as http://www.jotform.me for the reason of our account being from asia. While we seek to see integrate, it shows error message that 'auto-created form URL' should be same domain as what we have registered.
Kindly guide how I should solve this ?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 10:08 PM
1. You can create your own form and use that form to integrate with Fit Form. You can check out the guides below for more info.
For more information on fit forms, you can check out these guides:
Do let us know if you need further assistance.