- jrrdesignsAsked on February 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM
On the preview it shows the changes are made. Example - I deleted the text at the top of the form. When I click on create a new tab or copy and paste the url in my browser the text is still there. I deleted all the cache & history to see if that fixed the problem and it didn't.
Here is the url.
It also doing to this url.
- jrrdesignsAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 12:32 PM
I have made changes to this existing form. Can you send me the updated url with the changes?
Thanks so much for your help!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 09:08 PM
I have now cleared your form cache, can you please check if all your forms are now up to date?
Apologies for this inconvenience. Thanks.
- OpendharmaAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 08:39 PM
my cache seems to be full again.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 08:47 PM
It's just a replication delay, can you please try again this time? I have also cleared your form cache just to make it sure. Kindly recheck your form.
Apologies for this inconveniences. Thanks.
- OpendharmaAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 08:54 PMHi,
that was quick, all working now.
It hadn't updated since last night, so I asked.
Thanks for your help,
For all things meditation
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 08:55 PM
That's good to know, let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- OpendharmaAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 09:06 PMHi,
something else I just noticed,
if I use the custom url http://www.jotform.com/Opendharma/feedback_form
I get a 404 not found.
For all things meditation
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 09:11 PM
Please use this form URL instead: http://www.jotformpro.com/Opendharma/feedback%20form
Hope this helps. Cheers!
- zaibunissaAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 09:25 AM
My form is not updating too
I added "Year" field above the "Model" field at this URL of form
When Embedding and saving the work it is not updating, also i've the same issue with other forms too, they're not updated in the way they were used to be like upon saving it automatically updates on my site but now its not working, can you please help?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Upon checking your form, I do see "Year" field and "Model" field in my end. Please take a look at here. To solve the problem, change http://form to http://www.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.