- dany_villasAsked on March 23, 2016 at 10:52 AMwhen I click on the help button it send a sms using the app
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 11:18 AM
What is the form you are referring to? If you want to configure the SMS Confirmation widget, all you need to do is to enter the required Twilio credentials in the widget settings.
Get a Twilio trial account here: https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio
Let us know if you need more help.
- hsfsfAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 01:24 PM
That widget has no settings for Twilio anywhere!!!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 03:36 PM
I checked the widget and indeed, there is no where to enter the auto token or credentials. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
In the mean time, you can enter credentials when using the old form builder. While editing your form, reload the form from this URL:
The settings will be available from the fields properties menu:
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 03:17 AM
You should be able to see them now under the international option.
Please check again and let us know: