- renewalministriesAsked on March 23, 2016 at 01:03 PMThank you for your response! I tried this method and it seemed to work. The only issue is that when I review the form submissions, it doesn't show the terms that were agreed to, it just says "ACCEPTED". We would like to have a record of the terms that were agreed to tied directly to the form. Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 01:23 PM
Unfortunately, the widget does not show up the content in submissions. A way around this could be adding, under each widget, in a Text field the corresponding terms, then hide the field, example:
In this way, you enable headers and text in your submission view: https://www.jotform.com/help/305-How-to-show-headers-or-text-for-contracts-terms-agreements-in-the-PDF-format-of-a-submission
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- renewalministriesAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 02:40 PM
Ah, perfect. Thank you! You guys have an amazing support team!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 02:43 PM
You are welcome! Please open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 05:11 AM
We've added that option to the widget:
Give it a try - let us know.