- JHobbs1958Asked on March 23, 2016 at 01:03 PM
The return address on one of our email notifications has been changed to NoReply because, my client has been notified in email, there is something wrong with the SMTP configuration. I looked on your help forum to see what to do and then I looked at the configuration and could see nothing wrong. We want the return address on the email that is sent to someone who submits the form to be JHobbs@segregationholding.com.
The form is 52585851392969. My client's login name is JHobbs1958.
Please reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Segregation Holding WebmasterPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 01:40 PM
I'm not sure if you are referring to the sender email address in the email notifications/autoresponder. As I check your JotForm, I see that sender email address is configured to use email@example.com. If you want to change it to your email address, you may change it by following the steps below :
1. Click on Emails icon to access the Email setup wizard
2. Now, click on Edit button on the notifier/autoresponder that you want to edit.
3. Click on Advanced Settings and then change the Sender email address.
Hope this information helps! If you are referring to something different or need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help!