- sommarfotbollAsked on March 23, 2016 at 02:05 PM
Can we buy the service for only one month? We are a non-profit football club in Hjärup, outside Lund. Every year we have this summercamp with 160 kids. Thats why the 100 answers is not enough. We don´t have the money to pay $21 monthly. Is this possible to just pay one month.
- CharlieAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 02:28 PM
Yes that is possible, you can subscribed or purchased on of our paid subscription plan then cancel it. It should automatically set your account to downgrade to "Free" plan on the next billing date.
Here's an example:
1. You upgraded to Bronze monthly ($19/month) this March 23, 2016.
2. You are initially charged with $19 for the 1 month of service.
3. You can then cancel the subscription anytime by switching to "Free" plan.
4. Now because you have already paid initially for a month, your account will remain in Bronze.
5. After you cancel or initiate a downgrade to "Free" plan, your account will be scheduled to downgrade on the next billing date, in your case, it would be around April 23/24, 2016. You will not be billed for the succeeding months then.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you have further questions on this.