What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Upgrade for one month only?Asked by sommarfotboll on March 23, 2016 at 02:05 PM
Can we buy the service for only one month? We are a non-profit football club in Hjärup, outside Lund. Every year we have this summercamp with 160 kids. Thats why the 100 answers is not enough. We don´t have the money to pay $21 monthly. Is this possible to just pay one month.
Yes that is possible, you can subscribed or purchased on of our paid subscription plan then cancel it. It should automatically set your account to downgrade to "Free" plan on the next billing date.
Here's an example:
1. You upgraded to Bronze monthly ($19/month) this March 23, 2016.
2. You are initially charged with $19 for the 1 month of service.
3. You can then cancel the subscription anytime by switching to "Free" plan.
4. Now because you have already paid initially for a month, your account will remain in Bronze.
5. After you cancel or initiate a downgrade to "Free" plan, your account will be scheduled to downgrade on the next billing date, in your case, it would be around April 23/24, 2016. You will not be billed for the succeeding months then.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you have further questions on this.