- InsureRentAsked on March 23, 2016 at 09:52 PM
I have a form that requires a payment.
1. Will I receive a submission notice even though when they hit Submit they are getting directed to PayPal to pay?
2. How do I set up my form so that they will get the Thank You I set up on the form after they make their payment thru PayPal?
- BorisAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 11:34 PM
We generally recommend to post different questions in separate threads to avoid confusion, but I'll answer them all this time:
> How can I get a signature on a form and payment
To collect a signature from your submitters, you can use one of our signature widgets:
To collect a payment, you must use one of our supported payment tools - it sounds like you are already using PayPal payment tool:
> 1. Will I receive a submission notice even though when they hit Submit they are getting directed to PayPal to pay?
If your form has an email notification set on it, you will receive an email notification once the payment has been made on PayPal and PayPal notifies us that everything is processed. Here is a guide on setting up email notifications:
And here is how to ensure that PayPal will notify us from your PayPal account that a payment submission is complete:
> 2. How do I set up my form so that they will get the Thank You I set up on the form after they make their payment thru PayPal?
Once the payment has been made over PayPal, your users will be presented with whatever thank you message or thank you URL you've set up:
If you need further clarifications, please let us know, but if there is anything else we can help you with kindly open a new support thread and we will be happy to assist you with whatever questions you may have.
- InsureRentAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 11:45 AMThank you! You guys rock!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 12:10 PM
You are very welcome. If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.