- QuenzelAsked on March 23, 2016 at 09:57 PM
We have multiple clients on jotforms. Your terms and conditions changed to include 'form views' but I don't see any back-up on views by form or by client. I can't even tell if the total number is correct. This feels very shady.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 11:51 PM
You can check individual form views at the form analytics: https://www.jotform.com/form-analytics/.
You can check total form views in the account under My Account - Usage section: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/usage. In you are in My forms page, you can simply click the head icon to view the limits:
If you have any issues with these two features, let us know so we can check and submit a ticket to our developers.
- QuenzelAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 09:45 AMYes, but to understand which of our 40+ different clients we have on jot form are 'using' the views, I need to run a report of form views by client.
With 40+ clients on jot form, some with multiple forms, it's going to take an hour to pull a report.
Sent from Q's iPad Pro
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 10:29 AM
Unfortunately, there is no feature to get reports from all of your accounts/forms at this time, you need to get the numbers by using the methods which my colleague provided.
Apart from this issue, if you believe that the numbers are incorrect, please do let us know. So, we can open a ticket about those accounts or forms.
- bimbooAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 10:46 AM
I work with 300+ forms, and would be useful a form view number list to comparate all forms views (organize for numbers of views ASC/DESC)
+1 to this issue
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 11:24 AM
You are right, it is a tons of work without this feature, so it is reasonable on your circumstances. However, I don't think it will combine other accounts even if such a feature is available. In this case, all I can do is open a feature request ticket, then we will wait and see the response from our higher team. When there is an update about this issue, you will be informed from this thread through email, so please keep in touch.