- coppellbibleAsked on March 24, 2016 at 05:01 AM
I have created this multipage form that contains conditional logic. https://form.jotform.com/60783186972165
Based on the selections the user makes on page 3, I need the conditional logic to show the respective pages. Whether the user selects 1, various or all of the items on page 3, I need the form to 'page thru' the related questions for those selections.
The last page, page 12, should be shown no matter what they select.
Basically, I need the form to show/hide pages so users can page through the form in manageable chunks, instead of using the collapse feature which would make the form very long.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 05:23 AM
I am currently checking your form. Please give me sometime to investigate the issue. I will get back to you as soon as I get a result.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 07:01 AM
I have created this sample form that implements the logic you want: https://form.jotform.com/60832459773970?. You can clone the form to have a closer look on the setup. To clone a form, you can follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL.
Basically the steps that I made is as follows:
1. Added new fields (calculation field) on every page starting from Page 3 to Page 11 that will get the value from the Requesting checkbox field in Page 3. Set fields to hidden.
2. Setup a Skip to a page condition.