- BJ2Asked on March 24, 2016 at 10:59 AM
Hi again to anyone who can help me!
I am always happy to your great assistance!
This time, please help me how to post a certain part of the Form on a site???
I tried to find the codes on EMBED, but I couldn't figure it out....please HELP ME...
Here's my form
I hope to post only the part of the form below.
I hope the time slots are only posted on our site, so no other users can submit or edit it yet because I will make a special button there that will lead them to the whole / entire form....
Also, I hope this part of the form is still live or still updated even though it's not the whole form....
I do hope you get what I mean.
I am looking forward to your kind reply.
- victorAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 11:46 AM
Unfortunately, you are not able to embed part of the form. Either you embed the entire form or not at all. There are a couple of option you may wish to considered.
1) Use the source code and remove every field expect the ones that you wish to use.
2) Edit the form editing the form, so the fields are all hidden except the ones you wish to display.
3) The last would be to create a new form with only the fields to wish and embed this into your site. (I would think this would be the best option.)
Please let us know if this helps.