- millerstrustAsked on February 28, 2012 at 06:13 PM
According to my admin page i've upto online submission 231, but ive only had 213 sent to me and showing in the backoffice..
are nearly 10& of my completed forms going missing?? if so thats crap and certainly not what I paid for.. and coupled up with the pdf download not showing some fields. my jotform experience is getting a bit naff
can you advise whats going off?? I've not deleted any entries!!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 02:19 AM
To eliminate all possible scenarios, I would like to ask a few details:
1. Have you edited your form after the 211th submission?
2. Did you receive any email notification that should be 212th?
3. Did you receive the notifications for 220th, 225th, 230th and 231st?
- millerstrustAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 04:22 AM
I've only edited the form once since it went up, that was last week to change the captcha when it went down.
Ive only had email notifications for the submissions shown in the backoffice..
Any news on the pdf issue as yet also??
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 05:38 AM
Your submissions are not missing, only problem is the id is out-of-order.
Related to PDF problem,
Could you please share the details? Which submission do you have problem with PDF exporting ?
- millerstrustAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 05:40 AM
if its out of order, where have the missing numbers gone? can amend the numbers myself to bring them back into line??
re pdfs please see link http://www.jotform.com/answers/79714-PDF-FORM-IS-MISSING-FIELDS-OFF#5
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 06:04 AM
You can edit your submissions to get them in order.
and for future usage, you can change the "online submission number" at the end of your form, and change to the next number, now it's 234 and you can decrease it.
Your PDF problem is assigned one of our developers, he will continue to help you on that thread,