- Mike JungAsked on March 24, 2016 at 01:14 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 01:22 PM
I am not able to locate any accounts registered with this email address. If you are referring to a different account, please provide us with the account username or email address registered so that we can provide you with necessary assistance. If you are referring to this email address, please register a free account so that you can manage your forms from the account.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- Mike JungAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 01:45 PMThank you - I must have created the form without registering for an
account? is that possible? I did receive one notification from someone who
used the form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 01:59 PM
Yes. It is possible to create a form without creating an account with JotForm. Such forms will be listed under guest accounts. I see that you have now created an account and a form created in last month has been moved from the guest account to your account. You may have received the submission from this JotForm and you can check the form submissions by following the guide below.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- Mike JungAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 02:45 PMThat turned out to be easy! Thank you for being so quick and responsive.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 02:55 PM
You are welcome. Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!