- shoemanAsked on March 24, 2016 at 01:15 PM
Have 2 Salesforce DATE fields and 1 Salesforce DATE/TIME field. (See 2 screen shots attached to this request)
1) DATE Form Field Label: "Shoe Drive Start Date (approximate)" created on form using DateTime from Quick Tools. Turned off TIME requirement in Properties. Turned On Limit Past Dates
2) DATE Form Field Label: "Shoe Drive End Date (approximate)" created on form using DateTime from Quick Tools. Turned off TIME requirement in Properties. Turned On Limit Past Dates
3) DATE/TIME Form Field Label: "Preferred Presentation Date and Time" created on form using DateTime from Quick Tools
Fields are mapped but nothing is coming across. When I remove all 3 DATE / DateTime fields all the form completes and values are passed to Salesforce.
- CharlieAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 02:17 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. It seems like the Salesforce integration to JotForm doesn't support date time fields, you might need to use simple custom text boxes in your Salesforce Lead layout to capture the dates. You can check our guide about Salesforce integration here: https://www.jotform.com/help/321-Mastering-SalesForce-with-JotForm
I'm still testing the integration and get back to you as soon as I'm finished.
- CharlieAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 03:10 PM
It seems like the DateTime and Date field types in Salesforce is not compatible with our DateTime field. As mentioned earlier, you might need to use a simple custom text box if you want to capture the DateTime field in JotForm.
But let me forward this to our developers to see if they can improve the mapping and compatibility of these fields. We will update you as soon as this has been implemented or fixed. For now, please do use a custom text to capture the dates.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 12:24 PM
We have released a fix for this bug today. Can you please let us know if it works for you?
- shoemanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 02:52 PM
Yes this update worked and I'm able to correctly integrate both Date and Time/Date Salesforce fields correctly. Thanks for your follow-up.
- CharlieAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 04:00 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Should you still encounter any problems on this, please do let us know.
For other concerns, feel free to open a new thread here in the forum. Thank you.