- fitnesspeopleauAsked on February 28, 2012 at 08:15 PM
I have a form that i didnt even know had capture, that is now costing my money as various prospects have said the cant sign up due to the captcha not showing properly.
URL is http://fitnesspeople.com.au/specialoffer
Please help ASAPPage URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 08:36 PM
I've just visited the URL above and there is no CAPTCHA in your form. I've also checked your form in JotForm, same result. If possible, can you please post a screenshot?
- fitnesspeopleauAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 08:38 PM
Once you press submit, it takes you to captcha
- AtacanCAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 08:48 PM
I understand now what you mean. After a visitor hits the submit button, he/she will be redirected to PayPal. But they weren't. It kept spinning. That must be the reason. As far as i know, we had a technical issue earlier today. But it should be fixed by now. Because I wasn't able to see a CAPTCHA field on your form. I've just cloned your form and made a test submission. I've been successfully redirected to PayPal.
- fitnesspeopleauAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 08:58 PM
Its still happening! Arggghhh
I am using Joomla and using the source code to add it to my webpage.
This is a disaster
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 03:24 AM
As of testing, I was redirected to Paypal properly. Can you try it again if your issue is still the case? If so, can you also tell us the browser that you're using?
- fitnesspeopleauAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 05:54 AM
I realised what was the issue.
I was using the source code which was playing up.
I which it to the iframe code and the captcha dissapeared.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 06:11 AM
If you have other questions or concern, please do let us know.