Captcha issue

  • Profile Image
    fitnesspeopleau
    Asked on February 28, 2012 at 08:15 PM

    Hi

    I have a form that i didnt even know had capture, that is now costing my money as various prospects have said the cant sign up due to the captcha not showing properly.

     

    URL is http://fitnesspeople.com.au/specialoffer

     

    Please help ASAP

  • Profile Image
    AtacanC
    Answered on February 28, 2012 at 08:36 PM

    I've just visited the URL above and there is no CAPTCHA in your form. I've also checked your form in JotForm, same result. If possible, can you please post a screenshot?

  • Profile Image
    fitnesspeopleau
    Answered on February 28, 2012 at 08:38 PM

    Once you press submit, it takes you to captcha

     

  • Profile Image
    AtacanC
    Answered on February 28, 2012 at 08:48 PM

    I understand now what you mean. After a visitor hits the submit button, he/she will be redirected to PayPal. But they weren't. It kept spinning. That must be the reason. As far as i know, we had a technical issue earlier today. But it should be fixed by now. Because I wasn't able to see a CAPTCHA field on your form. I've just cloned your form and made a test submission. I've been successfully redirected to PayPal.

  • Profile Image
    fitnesspeopleau
    Answered on February 28, 2012 at 08:58 PM

    Its still happening! Arggghhh

     

    I am using Joomla and using the source code to add it to my webpage.

     

    This is a disaster

  • Profile Image
    liyam
    Answered on February 29, 2012 at 03:24 AM

    As of testing, I was redirected to Paypal properly. Can you try it again if your issue is still the case?  If so, can you also tell us the browser that you're using?

    Thanks.

  • Profile Image
    fitnesspeopleau
    Answered on February 29, 2012 at 05:54 AM

    I realised what was the issue.

     

    I was using the source code which was playing up.

     

    I which it to the iframe code and the captcha dissapeared.

     

    Weird.

  • Profile Image
    liyam
    Answered on February 29, 2012 at 06:11 AM

    It might be possible that there were some conflicts in issue or that when you placed your source code using your editor, something was changed by it (TinyMCE is well known for blocking off iframe and javascript codes when people trying to add scripts in their Joomla sites).  But nonetheless, it's good to know that this has been resolved. 

    If you have other questions or concern, please do let us know.

    Thanks.