- MaggieJedlickaAsked on March 24, 2016 at 04:42 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 06:27 PM
Thank you for your kind words. Google calendar or Tockify is not supported to integrate with JotForm at this moment unfortunately. However, if you have a 'Date Time' field on your form, you may create a Calender report from the reports section.
1. Select the form from My Forms page
2. Click on Reports and click on Add new report.
3. Now, click on Calendar Listing and then Next to generate the report
You can also embed this Calendar Listing to your webpage or share the direct URL.
If you still want to integrate Google Calendar with JotForm, you may consider using Zapier.
Hope this information helps!
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 11:28 AM
So will the calendar listing create an event on a particular date and time in google calendar? My form I would like to build is filled out by one of our associates to schedule a demo. Once submitted the form is sent via email to those who should receive them but at the same time a time, date, and name of customer and associate is added to an event on google calendar. Currently we use google forms to do this but jotform has way more to offer and I have been using it to begin to build out a variety of internal workflow. I would like to standardize on one platform but would need to be able to use the calendar like this for it to work.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 12:39 PM
No, the Calendar Listing report will not create the event in Google Calendar, as said by Kiran above, unfortunately we do not have an integration between JotForm and Google Calendar, the only way to achieve this is by using Zapier, the link given above by my colleague will hep you with that.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 12:41 PM
We can also escalate this thread to our second level as a feature request for an integration between JotForm and Google Calendar directly, just let us know and we will be glad to do it.
- email@example.comAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 12:43 PM
It would definitely be a good feature. I would imagine that many others would see use for this as well.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Sure, I will escalate this thread to our second level now, but do note that this is based in the number of users requesting the same, so if there are a more users requesting the same feature our higher ups may decide to implement it.
If this feature is available, we will let you know via this thread.