- doakwalkerfoundationAsked on March 24, 2016 at 05:36 PM
1) First I had made buttons in paypal and copied with HMTL in text boxes throughout my form. When I complained that I did not want to jump back to paypal checkout after each response to ADD TO CART you guys suggested I might try integration.
I took out the old ADD TO CART buttons and started building products out in the integrated PayPal app. I have not done them all because I want to insure that it works.
Now my question is how do I get a Checkout with Pay Pal button --- or the even better the option to Check out or pay with paypal?
2) how to I get the information to stay in the form while it is being completed...seems to always blank out --- do I need some sort of submit button.
Many thanks for you help.....Page URL:
- doakwalkerfoundationAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 06:18 PM
Yea - I found it -- the submit button does it.. Thank you....
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 06:43 PM
Yes, once you have integrated your form with PayPal your user will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, for further information about PayPal forms take a look on this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/50-PayPal-Forms.