- DavidB4Asked on March 24, 2016 at 06:34 PM
Can I select when my form is available and when it is not? For example, can I set the form to only be visible during weekdays, and hide on the weekend? Thanks!
- victorAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 09:06 PM
Unfortunately, this is not possible. You can only place an expiration date
You are not able to indicate what days of the week the form will be available. If you like I can create a new feature request for our dev team.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 04:01 AM
Here's a workaround I did with your specification. The demo form will reflect the current date once loaded (in the background, hidden and cannot be modified). For visualization, I provided the dateString output of the current date to show the day of week.
The form will behave as such: if the day of week is a saturday or sunday, it will show the weekend content and hide the rest of the fields. Otherwise, it will show the weekday contents.
Hope this concept / workaround helps.
- Randy, fellow JotForm user.
JotForm Support Victor.
* That feature request sounds good. I would like to upvote on that.
* When I entered the conditions in the new condition GUI, the expected behavior did not happen.
But when I entered the same condition using the old GUI, the actions showed as expected.* I enabled the Unlimited Views JotForm Footer. But as you can see on the animated gif or in the form, there's no footer - Even though the height of my browser is 1,700 pixels. (fig. 2)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 05:46 AM
Thank you Randy for providing this workaround to our users.
I will also make feature request, to disable form for specific days of the week. However we can not give exact time when and if this will be implemented. If there are any updates we will inform you via this thread.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 05:56 AM
I have moved your question about JotForm Footer to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- DavidB4Answered on March 25, 2016 at 11:08 PM
Randy, that's perfect, thank you! I've done that, and it's working fine.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 01:12 AM
I am glad to know that workaround provided by @Randy works for your as expected.
My colleague @BJoanna also sent a feature request to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.