- grade4pagasaAsked on March 25, 2016 at 05:56 AM
Below are the glitches I found while helping a fellow JotForm user (noted in this thread)
* When I entered the conditions in the new condition GUI, the expected behavior did not happen.
But when I entered the same condition using the old GUI, the actions showed as expected.
* I enabled the Unlimited Views JotForm Footer. But as you can see on the tall-screenshot or in the form, there's no footer - Even though the height of my browser is 1,700 pixels.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 06:04 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue. When I inspected your form I saw that JotForm Footer is not shown on your form although JotForm Footer options is enabled on your account.
I was also able to replicate mentioned issue on my sample form.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 05:41 AM
Sorry I missed other issue you reported.
Considering that we can not raise two different issues to our developers on same thread, I have moved your issue with new conditional wizard to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 04:15 AM
I see there are no forms right now in your account. I can help you further if you restore your form. Thanks for your feedback and cooperation.