- The_Mighty_OptiqAsked on February 29, 2012 at 02:46 AM
I was just wondering how the password box in the pwoer tools are works... I played with it but it didn't seem to do anything relevant and I couldn't set a password to it.... What I would like to use it for is for customers to view a proof and finalize the process... I would like to set a password to the forms I make for that so nobody else can go to them and see them except the customer its' designated to... Could this be used for that?
- emrew86Answered on February 29, 2012 at 04:23 AM
Yes you can use it for this. You can use Text Box for this as well. Here's a sample form for you. Password is 123
- The_Mighty_OptiqAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 06:37 PM
The link just goes to a box for them to enter a phone number... maybe you switched the form to make an example to show somebody else.... could you please show me again? Thanks for taking the time to help!!!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 06:45 PM
To password protect your form, please visit here for a guide and sample demo: http://www.jotform.com/answers/21374-How-can-I-password-protect-a-form#21426
Hope this helps. If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you so much!
- The_Mighty_OptiqAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 08:14 PM
GREAT THANKS!!!!.... I'll check it out n play with it.... if I can't figure it out I'll let you know.. :)
- The_Mighty_OptiqAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 01:36 AM
It works!!! Thanks!! :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 06:31 AM
Good to know that this worked, if you have any questions feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!