- InshaAsked on March 25, 2016 at 04:26 PM
My JotForm prompted me to enter my email address the first time I used it to send form responses too. After that I never had to create a login because it just saved in My Forms. I recently went back to JotForm too see all my responses and it asked for an email again and I accidentally put in the wrong email. How can I re-enter this information?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 05:21 PM
It seems that you have created your forms without signing up an account. These forms are generally stored in Guest accounts and when you clear the browser cache, it automatically creates another guest account. You can create a free account using the same email ID so that the forms created with the guest accounts with the email id will be automatically transferred to your account. If the forms are not moved to your account, please let us know the form ID/URL so that we can move it for you.
In order to change the email address for the email notifications, it is required to edit the form. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Emails icon while editing your JotForm to access the Email setup wizard
2. Select the Notifier and click on Edit
3. Now, change the Recipient email from Sender and Recipient Details
Hope this information helps!