- grade4pagasaAsked on March 26, 2016 at 05:41 AM
* When I entered the conditions in the new condition GUI, the expected behavior did not happen.
* But when I entered the same condition using the old GUI, the actions showed as expected.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 05:53 AM
I have tested your form and if I understood correctly condition for Update/Calculate field when using Date Sting option is not working in new conditional wizard.
I was able to replicate mention issue on my sample form. When same condition is saved with old conditional wizard dateSting function is working properly.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm DesignerbakiAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 03:30 AM
Hi there grade4pagasa,
Thanks for reporting this problem. It seems like the new conditions wizard creates the dateString function as a math operator by default, resulting unexpected behavior as you reported. To overcome this issue please click on the dateString operator one time to make it a "string" operator (light brown color).
dateString function will be reconfigured to a "string" operator by default soon but you can use this workaround in the mean time.
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, we would gladly help out.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 08:12 AM
We've published an update that solves the problem.