- cumonvideoAsked on March 26, 2016 at 03:49 PM
Used to work fine but now nothing is uploaded to dropbox. I have even tried changing name of folder that jotform says it will automatically create but it doesnt.
This is a re-post of a comment on Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 04:41 PM
I was able to reproduced the same issue as well. It seems JotForm Dropbox integration is not working at this time.
Although you can properly integrate the form, there is no result in the Dropbox account.
I have now submitted a report to our higher team support to check on this. We will let you know here at once when fixed.
- stickerswallAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 08:21 AM
I have the same problem please can you get this fixed as a matter of urgency!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 08:24 AM
We will resolve your issue on your own thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/803581
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 06:37 PM
This is now fixed. Kindly check.
There was a problem with Dropbox older API which breaks the integration and one of our developers has fixed it just now.
Our tests confirmed that it is working now.
- cumonvideoAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 06:59 PM
Yes it is working fine again.
Many thanks for the speedy fix
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 09:34 PM
I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved. On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Cheers.