- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 06:13 PM
In order to put your company name as the sender name in the email notifications, you need to add a hidden form field in your form. Please follow the steps below:
1. Create a text box with the label of "Company".
2. Click the "Default Value" button at the top toolbar and then enter your desired name and press the OK button.
3. Right click the field and then select "Hide Field".
4. In the Email Notification wizard, click the "Sender Name" drop down and choose "Company Name".
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- grupodesAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 12:22 PM
it is impossible to change the name of my company in the email field, I tried to tried and only appears the name of the jot form.
this form is https://form.jotformz.com/60843563447663
- victorAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 12:58 PM
In the dropdown of the SENDER NAME, please look for the proper field you wish to use (NOME DA EMPRESA)
Once I used the field, press the SAVE button located at the bottom of the screen to save changes.
If you are still having issues, please let us know. We will be glad to assist.
- grupodesAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 01:12 PMSorry, does not work and can not change over this instruction, you can not change it for me. Sorry even a thousand excuses
- grupodesAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 02:17 PM
My configuration but not function
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 02:19 PM
I did some checks and testing and I didn't encounter on any issues.
Could you please provide more info about the steps you took that didn't work for you so we can help you?
We'll wait for your response.
- grupodesAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 10:34 PM
Dear friend, I've tried everything to enter the name of my company, to submit the forms for my clients, today I was all day trying I tried, but no way, only appears JotForm name when sending e-mail, which should appears the name of my company Develop Group. There's no way to say what I'm doing, I followed all the instructions that the support of the JotForm team suggested, but to no avail, only appears JotForm when you send or publish a form. Again, thank you for the work you.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 11:55 PM
I've tried submitting your JotForm and see that the Sender Name is actually sending the field selected in the Email setup wizard. Please see the screenshot below:
As I check the email history log, it seems that you are clicking on Test email and hence you are receiving JotForm as the sender name.
I've checked your JotForm and see that the configuration is good. Please try submitting the form normally and see that the sender name should be received with the field selected.
Hope this information helps!
- grupodesAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 09:32 AM
No, unfortunately still remains the JotForm name, after sending more than 110 emails I will leave even JotForm, but I'll use the 1000 free version of the e-mails only testing company name, I thank you, maybe later I try again . Thank you
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 10:00 AM
I've tried submitting the form once again and see that the notification email is sent with the field Nome da Empresa as the sender Name.
As I check the email history log, it seems that you are sending emails with the form link from the Publish wizard.
If you are referring to this email, unfortunately, it is not possible to change the sender name. If you need to have a custom name in the sender name to share the link, you may share the link from your email directly instead using Share link from the Publish wizard.
Hope this information helps! If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- grupodesAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 10:12 AMDear Kiran , my will is precisely this send the form template for my client from the publication button and I can not , I even was glad to see the image that u sent with the name of my company Grupo Desenvolver in the send field . but try and continue JotForm . As I said I have to give up , I'll keep it as is , thank you very much the same .
- victorAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 11:00 AM
Thank you for the update. I thin there is a miss understanding on what you are looking for. Can you please indicate it you are trying to create an email notification that will be sent when users submit a form? If this is the case, the instructions given by my colleagues, should be able to assist. I have tested again and it changes the sender email populates properly.
Or are you trying to share your form to other users? By your last comment, I understand that you would like to share your form through email and have the sender name with your company name.
In the PUBLISH wizard, under the LINK tab you should see the SHARE button. When you click you will be given different option to share your form. To share you form by email, press the envelope icon.
Here you will have the option to modify the FORM NAME, REPLY TO.
Once I tested various times, All the emails I received, the Name and REPLY-TO, did not get modified. I am assuming this is the issue you are having.
I will create a ticket to our team, so they may analyze the issue and have the emails with the proper information.
- grupodesAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 12:45 PMHi,
[image: Imagem inline 1]
when I get the form he comes this way
[image: Imagem inline 1]
*Equipe Grupo Desenvolver*
Tel. ( 0XX11 ) 98154-0344 (WhatsApp)
Tel. ( 0XX11 ) 98142-0202
*Fale agora com o chat on line:*
*Siga-nos 16 Anos Desenvolvendo Pessoas*
*ANTES DE IMPRIMIR este e-mail, pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso
com o MEIO AMBIENTE*
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 01:27 PM
Unfortunately, the screenshot is not showing on your post. You can check this thread on how to upload screenshot in the forum. You can also follow the steps below:
1. Please go to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/803392
2. In the reply editor, click the "Insert/Edit Image" icon.
3. This wizard will let you upload an image from your computer.
Hope that works. Thank you.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 07:31 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience! From name in Share Email option is now fixed. You can share your form with desired sender name instead of JotForm now.
Please check it again and let me know if any issue arises with adding the name again.
Thank you for contacting us.
- grupodesAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 08:04 AM
Yesssss, Thanks very good, now is ok, very perfect. Irem, Jan, Victor, and Kiran. success for all family support team JotForm.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 09:21 AM
Glad to hear that it is now working. On behalf of my colleagues and our developer Irem, you are welcome. Let us know if you need any help by opening a new thread. Thank you.
- grupodesAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 11:46 PMDear Sirs of JotForm, sending gently only over this email to see if you can clear the "109" test emails I sent to include the name of my company "Grupo Desenvolver" in the shipping field From Name, as these 109 that tried to resolution my case will miss the free usage period of account JotForm. Feel free to make the decision that found more just. Cordial greetings. Marcelo Silva, Florianópolis, Brasil.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 03:26 AM
To better assist you with your latest concern, I have moved your question to a new thread. You can check that thread by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/805693
- grupodesAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 07:22 AM
Thanks for the answer.
- grupodesAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 09:21 PMgentlemen, I was very confident in JotForm form, but I'm very worried. I was almost a week trying to put the name of my company in From Name, problem solved now, simply I try to submit the form to my clients, I have tried in various browsers, and can not send, because it asks "Please correct the captcha". The problem is exactly that, capcha not appear in google chrome, internet explorer, and so can not send the link to the customer fill out the form. I await solution.
- grupodesAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 09:22 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 10:31 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread so we can better assist you. Your latest concern will be answered there. You can check the thread by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/807798
- grupodesAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 11:16 PM
Ok Christian, but my form prompts you to enter the captcha, but the capcha not appear, and not showing up I can not submit the form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 01:03 AM
I understand your concern. I have answered your question about the issue on the other thread. Simply follow this link to see my response: https://www.jotform.com/answers/807798. You can reply on that thread to make our correspondence quicker. Thank you. :)