- NewRockstarsAsked on March 26, 2016 at 05:48 PM
Why is my form disabled?? I have the settings set to enabled.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 05:55 PM
Your form is now active. There was a problem with a phishing filter. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- NewRockstarsAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 06:11 PM
Thanks for your response. The only way I was able to enable it was by changing the questions. I am a social media manager for my companies clients and we need ask them for their password/log in info in order to provide the service that they have PAID us to do. We need to specify in our form, that we need their log info in. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 07:29 PM
What you may want to try instead is use social media widgets on the form
How about social follow widget.
or social share:
Using Facebook Fit Forms:
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further help.
- NewRockstarsAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 10:51 PM
Thanks so much. But those widgets don't work for me. I am not trying to ask clients to follow me on social media. I need their links to their social media profiles. Unfortunately both of my forms have been disabled now. Can you please look into this? Thanks so much!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 03:58 AM
I have already responded to you on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/803476-Why-are-my-forms-suddenly-disabled#1