- formulativeAsked on March 27, 2016 at 02:32 AM
I have re-integrated a few times but still the files could not be found in the DropBox folder. Please help!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 06:58 AM
Has this happened every time you tried to upload files or there were some successful uploads?
Have you checked the location where you store the files uploaded through your form? You can set this up on the dropbox integration wizard.
Hope it helps.
- formulativeAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 07:44 AMI had some success back in Dec last year. However this happened every time i tried to upload files in March.
Yes. I did check the location where i store the files uploaded through my form form. But nothing there (actually nothing anywhere in my Dropbox).
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 08:28 AM
We're sorry, but we have some technical difficulties with DropBox integration, our developers are already aware and they are working on fixing this problem as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 06:39 PM
This is now fixed. Kindly check.
There was a problem with Dropbox older API which breaks the integration and one of our developers has fixed it just now.
Our tests confirmed that it is working now.