- ToolsServiceAsked on March 27, 2016 at 08:03 AM
to enter the source code at the place where the requested page is blank, as in the image below
- ToolsServiceAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 09:44 AMIt features the same mistake
2016-03-27 9:36 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Can you please try using iframe method without the script.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/123456789101112" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:539px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
If it is still the same, then please share the URL of the webpage where the form is embedded so that we can investigate. Thank you.
- ToolsServiceAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 11:44 AMI put exactly as described
the iframe and another attempt put the scrip
none worked :(
2016-03-27 10:33 GMT-03:00 Tools Service :
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 01:41 PM
Can you please provide the URL of the page?
It seems that you are putting it in the wrong location. Based on the screenshot, you are trying to embed it on a "Form" section and not on the "Landing Pages" section.
It will not work if you put it the Form section because I think Mautic uses that function in order for their users to create their own forms inside Mautic.
You can embed JotForm forms in "Landing Pages".
In the page editor, you'll see a "Source" button. Click it so the Source editor will appear.
Paste the embed script code in the body element.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- ToolsServiceAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 02:44 PMIt works with iframes!
Thanks, but installing the lading page option can not redirect the pages
according to the reactions of users.
Is there any pop option pup in JotForm when the user attempts to close the
page redirecting the User to another page?
2016-03-27 14:40 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 03:04 PM
No there ins't, you may contact Mautic support to accomplish that in your page: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/conversations/support
- ToolsServiceAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 12:45 PMOk, very thanks! :)
2016-03-27 16:02 GMT-03:00 JotForm :