- antonvalleAsked on March 28, 2016 at 03:26 AMI had one form that I used with lots of conditional formatting. I made a backup clone of it earlier since I had some trouble with updating it previously.
Now the same kind of problems occurred with the form I actually used. Almost all of the conditional formatting is missing in the editing section. The form still works, but I'm unable to edit it's conditional formatting.
- omurAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 03:32 AM
My name is Omur and I'm a developer at JotForm responsible for conditions.
If you can give me the URL of the form in question I'll be happy to take a look at it.
- antonvalleAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 04:01 AM
Hi, here's the form https://form.jotformeu.com/53585332216353
There seems to be a bug also in copying a drop down menu item into text box. So this kind of conditioning doesn't work. Destination field stays empty.
- omurAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 04:04 AM
Thank you for taking the time. I've added it to my schedule today and I'll investigate this matter for you.
I'll update you on the status.
Thank you very much
- JotForm UX ResearcherbakiAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 04:34 AM
Thanks for reporting this problem. As default all "Update/Calculate Field" operants are created as "math" operants resulting display of only number when used. You can overcome this issue by changing field operant to a "string" operator as shown below:
Even though this is not a bug, i understand that this default behaviour can be confusing, thats why we will consider a better user experience pattern for this specific issue in our future development workflow.
If you need any further assistance please let us know, we would gladly help out.