- techtriadincAsked on October 23, 2010 at 11:57 AM
Some clients are unhappy with the very small, light gray info next to a product on a form to buy something. If you could make it black, that would help enormously, but customizing it would be great. This is the text next to the product name that contains the price. Would like larger and darker text; would really like to customize it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 24, 2010 at 01:46 AM
You can probably do it using Inject Custom CSS option on "Preferences.
If you can change it on your site and provide the URL of the page, I can also provide the CSS code that can be copied to Inject Custom CSS.
Another possible solution is to simply get the full form source code and use that on your site. Then you can change the page exactly as you wish.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".
- techtriadincAnswered on December 02, 2010 at 04:42 PM
I can find the class for the particular text and style it locally. I'd rather use the script insert because it enables form updating and not having to update a client's page each time we do something (like we added capchas recently).
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2010 at 05:46 AM