- ElleEstLuLaRoeAsked on March 28, 2016 at 04:20 PM
Is there a way to set up the form to add shipping totals in a range? Example, if I want orders $0-$34.99 to ship for $5, orders $35-$50 to ship for $10, is there a way to set this up? It's like flat rate shipping based on the order total.....
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 06:15 PM
I see that working in this set up:
1. Your products are created on the form outside of PayPal payment widget by using radio buttons or checkboxes.
2. You have one field that will hold the total cost and that field is created by using Form Calculations widget.
3. Conditions are created that will calculate price + shipping according to your needs and it will put the result in total field.
4. Finally, you use that total cost field as value that you send to PayPal:
Calculation field that you can see in this picture above is field that you can use when you add Form Calculations widget.
Please let me know if this could work for you.