- manenderAsked on February 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM
We have a licence verion of JotForm in name of Donald E. Breckenridge.
We have been facing this for long in IE 9. We are unable to edit options in check box and drop down in options. We have full code with us but that also has the same problem.
Please see the screen shot. We are unable to edit the highlighted portion only in IE9, while with other browser it is OK. Current version too has this problem serolved in IE 9.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Click the Options button in the toolbar instead to have the options changed.
- manenderAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 01:03 PM
But this is not the solution of that problem. we have to change the option value from the property of the option. Please provide the solution how we can edit it from the properties option in case of IE 9.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 05:02 PM
Is this question about a hosted version of JotForm? If yes, please redirect your queries to email@example.com
- manenderAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 06:49 AM
I have redirect my queries to firstname.lastname@example.org .But i am not getting any response.
Please help me for the same.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:12 AM
Sorry for delayed reply, your issue is being attended by Interlogy support and you will be contacted soonest.
Thanks for your patience!.
- manenderAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 08:22 AM
ok i am waiting... its very urgent
- manenderAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 02:09 PM
i am not getting any help. i have send the proplem to email@example.com. But the response i am getting from there is not a solution. I have problem in IE which is also present in the source code which i got from the jotform. Can anybody help me.....
- fxrAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 05:35 PM
Your email is our developers inbox.
It will be dealt with as soon as they possibly can.