- SundusAsked on March 28, 2016 at 08:39 PM
I would like to register multiple people on one page and have the total for each registration to add up for one payment. Is that possible? And if so how or when can someone help direct me?
- CharlieAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 02:18 AM
One submission can only do a one time payment in our payment integrations. If you would like to register multiple people in one submission, that should be possible.
Here's a sample form: https://form.jotform.com/60881568976980. Now the number of guest + the main registrant cost $10 per person. The number of guest inputted shows the corresponding section for each guest, they are closed in a form collapse field. Here's how I did mine:
1. I will add a number field or text box field that will ask for the number of guest.
For each guest, they'll have their own section, I will separate each guest using a form collapse tool to make it more organize. To learn more about this, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
2. Now we will use conditions to display the form collapse tool depending on the number of guest inputted. Here's how my conditions look like:
3. Now to calculate the cost of the main registrant and his/her guest, we will use the form calculation widget. Here's a guide to learn more about this: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
This is how my calculation goes:
$10 + (number of guest * $10 ) = total price
The initial $10 is for the main registrant while the other is for the number of guest that he/she has.
4. Now how do we pass the calculated price to our payment integration? That should be possible by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
Let us know if you need more information on this.