- RiverdaleFarmAsked on March 28, 2016 at 09:44 PM
This Produce Order Form
Name person placing the order
1. Needs to be attached to existing email
2. List the names of up to 30 different produce being sold, brief description, unit price, quantity order and sub-total and a final total at bottom.
3. Changes weekly
4. Needs to indicate a prefer day for pick up - Thursday, Friday or Saturday
I don't have form yet.
- CharlieAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 02:40 AM
I see you already have a working form in your end, if you would like to setup an order form and ask payment from your users, you can do that using our payment tools. Here's a guide to help you on how to setup an order form: https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
By default, your form should already have an email notification and autoresponder as email alerts, but you can simply customize them to give yourself or your users more information about the order. Here are the guides about the notifier and autoresponder:
If you need more help on this, please do let us know. Thank you.