- 3dfloridapropertiesAsked on March 29, 2016 at 06:53 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 08:31 AM
We have several ways on changing the form's title.
1. In the My Forms page, you can just double click the "title" and rename it.
2. In the My Forms page, select the form and then click the "More" button. After that, select "Rename" in the drop down.
3. In the Form Builder, you can just click the actual form's title and rename it.
Hope that helps. If this is not what you need and please get back to us and provide more details. Thank you.