- enufAsked on March 29, 2016 at 03:11 PM
We have subscribed to a silver plan with Jotform.
We want to download all the images uploaded for our records. But we had too many entries and we cannot respect the 200 files or MB limitation, even if I select day per day...
Is it possible to remove this limitation or provide us a FTP access to grab all the files?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 05:10 PM
We do not offer access to FTP
However, I think you can use the option "Download Uploads in Time Range" or "Download All Uploads" (If you choose All Time)
- enufAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 09:57 AM
I saw this options but we had too many entries in one day to download every images.
I'm trying with the Ruby app but have somes errors with ssl.
Any other solution?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 12:01 PM
The option I can suggest is to integrate the form to Google Docs spreadsheet. Doing so, will provide you the list of links for the uploaded files in the form. This will make it easier to 'manually download' the files, (or automate also via some scripts that can pull the files via the links lists.)
- enufAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 04:44 PM
I've finally tried with the Ruby downloader solution and it works!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 06:09 PM
Glad to hear it! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.