- aplace4theheartAsked on February 29, 2012 at 03:38 PM
When a form is filled out it will not show up in my email, and I already inq uired about this and did not recieve a response.
- yasincoAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 07:08 PM
Well did you change the email when editing the form or just changed the email of the JotForm account?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM
The email messages might have been tagged as Spam by Gmail. Can you please check your Spam folder if the messages are there?
To prevent these notifications from getting tagged as Spam, kindly change your notification's Sender Email settings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification > Reply-To & Recipient settings to have this changed.
Let us know how it goes from here on out.
- aplace4theheartAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 09:16 AM
The emails are not in the spam folder. I don't think they're getting sent.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Is this happening with both notifications or just the second one whose name is in the form of an email address? I wonder if naming it in that fashion might be causing the problem.