- unitedinharmonyAsked on March 29, 2016 at 07:53 PM
All of people are getting error messages like: "my transaction could not be complete through PayPal" or "“your last action cannot be completed at this time" have you seen these error messages before? Is this something in connection with your site or is this an issue with paypal? could the issue be that the card is showing potential fraud and declining the transaction? It started off happening to about 1 or 2 people, now we are at close to 15 people having this issue.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 01:53 AM
The issue with "your last action cannot be completed at this time" seems to be from paypal. I found a related thread in the Paypal forum about the issue here (Sorry — your last action could not be completed) and the suggestion there is to:
1. Logout of Paypal
2. Clear your browser cache and cookies
3. Close your browser
4. Reboot your computer
You can also try clearing the Form Cache by following this guide: How to Clear Your Form Cache?.
Alternatively, perhaps you can try re-integrating the paypal payment module to your form to see if that fixes the issue. However, if the issue persists, I would suggest you contact Paypal support.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- unitedinharmonyAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 10:45 AMWhen I went to delete the paypal link from my form it stated that all associated data would also be deleted, that made me a bit nervous, what does that mean exactly.
Lindsay Schwartz, Associate Director
United in Harmony
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 12:31 PM
That means that the data that was previously submitted in the Paypal field will be lost. We do not recommend doing that unless you have a backup of the form data. You may consider downloading the form submissions first before deleting the field. Otherwise, you can clone the original form and do the changes into the cloned version. If the issue will be fixed in the cloned version, you can used it.