- shan_ayaAsked on February 29, 2012 at 04:41 PM
i complet integration of dropbox to jotform,
new submission are send to dropbox, but how send old ?
- yasincoAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 07:05 PM
I don't think you can send old submissions more than once. If it is possible than I have no clue! Sorry for the delay, you will be further assisted soon.
Have A Great Day!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM
I think that will be possible but it's manually editing and re-submitting old submissions on your submissions page.
To do that, just go to your form's submissions page.
While on your submissions page, Select your Old Submissions and Click Edit button above then re-submit the form by clicking the submit button.
Hope this helps. If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you so much!
- shan_ayaAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 01:22 PM
thx for answer,
unfortunatly while editing some field become empty, so i can't submit again :(
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 06:09 PM
Can you please tell us what error did you see after that? Or it has no button for you to re-submit? Kindly add more details if you have time. Thanks.
- shan_ayaAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 02:51 AM
no error, button for resubmit is right ^^
just some field are empty when i edit on this form
other are right
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 05:51 AM
I think this is due to a very long options or the conditional fields you had on your forms. What I can suggest for this is to manually enter the options base on their answers, it would also be helpful if you'll download all your submissions to excel for your guide.
Hope this helps. Have a great day!
P.S. Nice Form :)
- shan_ayaAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 08:44 AM
oki, i try this ^^
- shan_ayaAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 09:03 AM
some form can't be editing :Invalid Form URLThis form is not available for this domain.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 09:09 AM
I see, the new domain rule interrupt your work. Anyway, I would suggest to manually get your old submissions PDF file and then upload it to your Dropbox account manually. I know this is a bit arduous, but this is the only way I could think for you.
Hope this still helps. Thank you so much for your patience.
- shan_ayaAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 09:25 AM
grrrr it's a low-kick from acta,sopa,adopi...etc again ^^
thx for quick answer