- grade4pagasaAsked on March 30, 2016 at 04:08 AM
Feature Request to enable Piping Answers directly to field labels.
- currently redundant for the workaround to create a text field to replace the field label (since piping is not an option),
- then pipe values into a text field,
- then apply the css.
This process would be tedious and cumbersome when there's numerous piping to be done.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 04:10 AM
Your request has now been raised to our dev team. We will let you know via this thread once this is implemented.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 04:24 AM
Let me also add these similar and related threads to consider as upvotes for the Piping Functionality Feature Request:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 05:20 AM
Thank you for the additional list of requests related to this. These information will help increase the priority of the matter. As soon as we have updates regarding this, we'll inform you right away.
Thanks and warm regards.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Apologies for not updating you here by the way. As you can see on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/805589 this is now possible.
Now with regards to your issue, I tried it on a cloned version of your form and it worked for me https://form.jotform.com/62014945422955.
Can you please try to edit your labels within the work area (see image below) and save your form again? See if that works as it worked for me on the above form. If not, let us know so we can check and investigate this further.
I think inserting the field tags on the field properties isn't working, at least that's what I've observed. I will create a bug ticket for this.
We'll await your reply.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Did as told and it worked.
Thanks for taking the initiative in creating a bug ticket for this.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 12:59 PM
You're welcome. :)
And about the issue, I was just able to reproduce it. Will surely create a bug ticket for it once we cleared up the forum questions.
- bjelkaAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 02:49 PM
I'm unable to make this work:
Entering the field tag in the text field is working but not the radio buttons label. I'm not entering the field tags using the field properties.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 03:10 PM
I have moved your question to separate thread an we will provide you an answer there shortly.