- alyegAsked on February 29, 2012 at 05:53 PM
- yasincoAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM
Well do you want them to print it while it has content in it? If so when you add your submit button go to the toolbar and select the print button and people can print content and data they have entered in the form than they can submit it. They're is also a clear button option. If you need further instructions please ask! As for submitting it before filling the form with data, I am not sure.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM
In addition to Yasinco's post, to add Print Button to your form, please see this screen:
Hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you so much!
- alyegAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 06:41 PM
Thanks Yashin. Appreciate the help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 11:45 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome, please open a new thread if you have another question.