- flashpantsbandAsked on March 30, 2016 at 06:29 AM
Each time someone submits my form, I would like to receive an email notification letting me know that someone filled out my form but I DO NOT WANT the form data to be included in the email. Just something simple like "someone just filled out your form" Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 08:53 AM
Yes, it is possible. You can actually edit or customize the email that you'll receive. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Press the "Edit Email" option at the bottom.
4. In the Email Editor, you can fully edit the content body of the notification.
5. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.