JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Receiving email notification without the answersAsked by flashpantsband on March 30, 2016 at 06:29 AM
Each time someone submits my form, I would like to receive an email notification letting me know that someone filled out my form but I DO NOT WANT the form data to be included in the email. Just something simple like "someone just filled out your form" Is this possible?
Yes, it is possible. You can actually edit or customize the email that you'll receive. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Press the "Edit Email" option at the bottom.
4. In the Email Editor, you can fully edit the content body of the notification.
5. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.