- kontriAsked on February 29, 2012 at 07:20 PM
- yasincoAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 07:23 PM
A lot of members are having this issue! Please join in this forum post and post your forms urls: http://www.jotform.com/answers/80570-Form-Id-is-missing-or-irregular-a-couple-issues
- AtacanCAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 07:33 PM
Can you please provide more details via this thread? Please tell us the URL of your website as well? Did you try to access your forms @ www.jotform.co .
We'll be waiting for your response.
PS: Please post your questions here. It's not easy for us to follow up if you post your questions/concerns to multiple threads.
- Rita KontosAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 07:39 PM
Hi, My website is under construction. I was in Jotform editing my forms when the problem has occured. I logged into www.jotform.com
I'm sorry I'm not a tech guru, that's why I use jotform because your site is so great for tech dumb people like me.
I hope you can help.
- serkanAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 01:56 AM
This issue has been resolved, sorry for the incovenience.
Please re-take your embed codes from the embed wizard.
- kontriAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 04:09 PMThank you. You guys are great. Keep up the good work!