- citherapiesAsked on March 30, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Fillable PDF not working on any of my forms. Specifically, Looking to complete this one: https://form.jotform.com/60896621114152Page URL:
- BorisAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 07:22 PM
Thank you for bringing it to our attention, this has been forwarded as a bug report to our developers.
The process for creation of new PDF forms from your JotForm forms is currently stuck, but it is being worked on and we will update you through this thread as soon as the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- martinbornAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 08:56 PM
same problem here.. its says working but nothing happens..
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 02:18 AM
Please refer to the thread you opened. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/806585
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 04:42 AM
First of all, we are sorry for this inconvenience. This problem should be fixed now. Could you also test it on your side? Kindly, let us know if you are still having that problem.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 07:26 AM
I could just generate your PDF form, you should be able to obtain your PDF form now.