- insentraAsked on February 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Is it possible to add a other option for checkboxes in the same way it is done with radio buttons?
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 02:23 AM
Adding another option for checkboxes is already possible. Thanks for feedback
- insentraAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 02:28 AM
Oops, i dont think i was clear. I dont want to add another option i want to add the choice of "other" where the user of the form can select other and then enter some text.
As in this option that is availible in radio buttons
So for example it could look like this
- emrew86Answered on March 01, 2012 at 02:51 AM
We have added it into feature request list...
- insentraAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 02:56 AM
- Suprawill1Answered on March 01, 2012 at 01:19 PM
I created my own "other" feature just by making "other" the 4th option (in your case) and then adding a text field underneath for the explanation. Works well for me. Not quite as compact as most I've seen but it does the job.
- insentraAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 08:03 PM
Thats what i currently do, but my forms have over 50 conditions in them now, which makes it overly bulky
- cheekyfaceAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Any updates on this?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Thanks for refreshing us about this request.
I'm sorry though as this feature is still not yet implemented. However, I have asked one of our developers about this, hopefully we can get a time frame for this feature request. We'll update you via this thread.
Thank you so much for patiently waiting. Have a pleasant day!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 08:11 PM
This feature has been made available days ago. Please test it out and let us know your feedback.