- truesimplicityAsked on March 31, 2016 at 12:25 AM
I am trying to create a golf registration form and I have two options
1. single player
Will I need a form for each or can I apply a check box that will indicate what fields are needed to complete the form?
I would like to talk to someone in person... is that possible?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 03:48 AM
As for your concern, yes it is indeed possible to create one golf registration with two options (single player or foursome). Simply follow the guide below:
1. Add a Form Collapse above the headers of each option.
2. Then add a radio button field at the top of the form. This is where the user will select if they will register as Individual or Foursome. This is also where we will add the condition.
3. Then you can add the two conditions that will show the Form Collapse that is selected by the user (Individual or Foursome). This guide can help you get started: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
4. Then you can add another Form Collapse for the Basket so we can separate it from the two options.
Once that is set, then you're done. This is how your form should appear after:
You can check out this cloned version of your form so you can see the two options in action: https://form.jotform.com/60902141481952
To clone it to your own account, simply follow this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
If you need further assistance, please let us know.