- heartlandrugbyorgAsked on March 31, 2016 at 02:48 PM
Inventory widget is setup with plenty of inventory, but I'm unable to select and item. Keep getting an error message that states I must select '0' or less. Please help!
It was working a few hours ago, and then people just started to get error messages.Page URL:
- BorisAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 04:24 PM
Sorry about the issues. I have checked your form, and it appears to be working fine now - it only displays the error if I select more items than are remaining:
Our main datacenter (Incero) had issues at the time you experienced the error, and that was likely the cause. We have made a switch to our alternative datacenter (AWS), and it should be working fine now.
Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues, and we will be happy to help.
- jntsouAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 02:24 AM
Same issue here too! What is going on?????
Please fix it.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 03:30 AM
I saw that you opened separate thread with your issue https://www.jotform.com/answers/823398
Please see an answer my colleague provided you on that thread.
- jntsouAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 04:44 AMIssue still exist😖
Sent from Jean's iPhone
- CharlieAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 04:52 AM
As mentioned by my colleague, please refer to your own thread on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/823398. We will address your concern there. Thank you.