- tycoprintingAsked on March 31, 2016 at 03:24 PM
We are getting an error that says "Read Error on Connection" when submitting a form
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 03:35 PM
Just submitted this form and can't reproduce the error. Others also reported the same error. So, hopefully it was something temporary.
- tycoprintingAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 03:38 PM
Thank you for your reply. What's happening now is that the user gets a confirmation but we don't get an email and it's not registering as submitted to us. When you tested are you getting an email confirmation?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 04:12 PM
Emails with attach PDF are failing. You can disable that for now to receive these emails. Then you can enable it back tomorrow when we have everything fixed.
- tycoprintingAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 04:16 PM
Thank you. I'll do that but with the new interface how do I save the changes after unchecking "Attach PDF"? There's no option and if I select any of the other options i have to exit and discard changes.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 04:26 PM
Click on the Edit Email button at the bottom and then click on save. We are going to be improving this page next week.