- BWKC1516Asked on March 31, 2016 at 03:25 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 04:49 PM
We had a brief outage earlier that has since been remedied. If any of your form are still not showing, please let us know what is missing and we will be happy to see what happened.
- BWKC1516Answered on March 31, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Hi i've lost my form which ive been working on for the last few days. I had 29 questions on my form and tried to refresh and see the preview thats when everything disappeared and got blank form.
attached is the link that has nothing but title now :( Could you please retrieve the form from this morning before the outage?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 06:11 PM
You can restore your form to any previously saved state using your revision history:
- BWKC1516Answered on March 31, 2016 at 07:56 PM
I was able to restore my form. Thank you very much for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 01:19 AM
Thank you for letting us know all is good now.
Contact us again anytime should you require our assistance.