- rrdAsked on October 24, 2010 at 02:24 AM
1) When Highlight Effect is disabled, ie breaks.
error "JotForm is undefined". line 40.
2) Please add the ability to change the default texts (i.e. "This field is required.") using the editor.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Please do not ask multiple questions on the same thread. I will only answer your first question. Please open a separate thread for your second question. I also edited your forum title. Please use your question on the forum title. Thanks.
I added the problem with disabling highlight effect on IE to our bug list. If you can provide the URL for that page that has this problem. I can also add that to the bug report.
- icdesignsAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 02:57 PM
I have the same problem. Same error except in my case it says line 45 . htpp://www.xave.ca/tickets
The captcha breaks as well. Only happening in IE
- markashtonAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 02:37 AM
I am using the embed script to pop into html pages. Unlike an iframe it is possible to pass values through the url so is most useful. It works a dream on all browsers except IE8 and only when the highlight effect is disabled.
Can I make a request for this bug fix as IE is a prominent browser and it is not always preferential to have the highlight effect happening. It is irritating that this one browser governs all behaviour with the embed function.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 08:08 PM
It's still in the list of things being worked on by our development team at the moment.
- markashtonAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 03:38 AM
IE8 scritping is enabled for both Internet & Intranet.
Can you advise me on the status of this please. IE8 is the most prominenet browser. To have every form with highlight effect on just so that elements can render is painful.
It wouldn't be so bad if it was the other way round i.e they rendered correctly when it was off
- serkanAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 07:52 AM
This should be fixed now. Please clear your browser cache and try again. Thanks.