What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
A new condition I implemented is not working.Asked by tgbam on March 31, 2016 at 04:19 PM
I recently adjusted my form ("Reserveringen 2016"), adding a condition "IF 'Datum' is filled, SKIP TO page 7". This condition is applied to page 3 of the form with the name "POPPENHUIS".
This condition should direct you to page 7, instead it just goes to the next page ("CHATROOM") after which it finally does skip to page 7. It is important however that it also skips the "CHATROOM" page.
Why is this condition not working?
a name next 3 skip to page
I'm afraid that I could not fully understand your question, which condition is not working?
I cloned your form and checked the conditions, tested the form and the conditions are working fine, I'm being redirected to each page as tasted on the conditions:
Those are all the conditions on your form, what is the condition that is not working?
Please, provide us more details, we will be glad to take other look to your form, here is also my cloned form, maybe you can test and see that this is working the same than yours: https://form.jotform.com/60907342111950.
When i try to fill out the form the first condition does not work. Instead of skipping to page 7 after i've selected a date, it just goes to the next page (page 4). After filling out this page it does skip to page 7 ( i don't know why, this is what the condition used to be for page four but it is no longer implemented). I've tried clearing my browser cache. But the problem is still there.
Without changing anything, it now seems to be working properly. Don't know what went wrong, but little bugs like this creep up to often in Jotform
Initially, when I first tested your form I noticed that the condition was working, when I decided to clone your form and took a look on it I tested each condition and all of them worked, I would suggest you to follow the same steps than me, I was testing each condition, example, disabled all the conditions and only kept enabled the first one, so I was testing each condition in order to see if all were working fine, finally I tested all the conditions together and they worked fine as well.
However, I hope this will not happen again, but if it comes again, do let us know, we will be glad to take a look on your form.